Virtual Gaming Brokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[COD:WAW] Nazi_Zombie_WarZone

Go down

[COD:WAW] Nazi_Zombie_WarZone Empty [COD:WAW] Nazi_Zombie_WarZone

Post  Ryan39 Sun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm

[COD:WAW] Nazi_Zombie_WarZone PSBlC
Agonise is currently being worked on by myself. I plan on implementing several details to this map with my own custom content. This map is about having a good time playing it. This will be part of a storyline, but I will not reveal details about it until the map is ready for public release. Without a doubt, this is going to be one my best maps, and I plan to have it released on May 31st, 2012. I will post updates daily and keep the features list updated as I get things completed. I can tell you that there will be an objective system and custom weapons, and a completely customized ending to this map. Details about further information and features will be updated daily as I stated. If you would like to play previous maps I worked on, they are ( GhostHouse2, WarZone ). As some of you know, WarZone is one of the most played maps, which JBRacin14, and I worked on. I am very proud to have created such a fan-favorite map, and I plan on landing no shy of that with this map. All ideas and feedback are welcome through this topic or PM. Here is a teaser screenshot for the community.

Updates

- Objective System -
- Storyline -
- Custom Scripts -
- FX Added -
- Custom Zombie Counter -
- Custom Fly Trap - (Different Type than Der Riese)

Virtual Gaming Brokers 2012©

Ryan39
Admin

http://virtualgamingbrokers.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum