Virtual Gaming Brokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Gaming Brokers - Introduction

Go down

Virtual Gaming Brokers - Introduction Empty Virtual Gaming Brokers - Introduction

Post  Ryan39 Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

How It Began

Nazi Zombies, from Call of Duty: World at War is a fan favorite game mode that millions still play everyday, here today. Playing Nazi Zombies was one thing, but with the availability to customize your own map with a set of tools on your own personal computer is another. JBRacin14 and myself, Ryan39, decided to take a shot in the dark and see if we could pull it off. It turns out, we quickly became addicted to modding zombie maps on the PC. Ever since our first day, we have enjoyed creating zombie maps for our fans in the community.

Time Consuming

Our first projects took us around six to seven months, depending on how the scripting and modeling would work. Almost a year after our first release, Ryan39 decided to step it up a notch and script "Ghost House". This was a decent first map, and I am surprised how many people like it. As for now, JBRacin14 and myself, Ryan39, continue to work on more zombie maps that will likely take even longer then our previous projects.

Our Hobby

We love creating our maps for the community, not only be cause it is our hobby, but to bring the community something unique. We try to create a different style map for all the zombie fans out there. If you have ever played our latest release, Warzone, which turned out to be a fan favorite, you would understand the amazing and unique features that lay within it. This project was released on September 25, 2011. The creation of WarZone started almost eight months earlier.

Ryan39
Admin

http://virtualgamingbrokers.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum